Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Storyboards are done!



Yup thats right folks - despite some computer crashes (agh!) the storyboards are finally done (hurrah)! It feels great to have them to go through/ look at but it is only the beginning.

Oh - and just as an FYI... apparently its not such a great idea to open all 55 photoshop files at once... Your computer will hate you and go on strike!



For the remainder of the evening I will start to paste the corresponding part of the script under the storyboard, as well as a shot list and notes for that particular scene. Although this will be very time consuming, I think that it is imperative as it will allow me to have the EXACT movie that I am making in my head and on page. That being said, I also know that there are going to be many, many changes from this day to the next!




PS Although I seem to be wearing white in every video I have taken so far - I swear to you all that I have bathed, moved and changed my clothes on a daily basis!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for all the little details..especially on your clips. It is so interesting to me who knows so little of the work that goes on behind my entertainment. It is really looking very professional and taking shape nicely. I am really looking forward to the next installment. Bravo bravissimo !!!!

    ReplyDelete