Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Homesick...

Sorry I have not posted in a few days - will hopefully update with a proper entry later today but things have been a little strange in my neck of the woods.

Therefore I leave you with the things that I am really missing...

Photobucket
Little Pig

Photobucket
Los Angeles

Photobucket
Palm Trees

Photobucket
My Car

Photobucket
Chevalier's book shop and all their employees

Photobucket
Larchmont Farmers Market

Photobucket
Trader Joes

Photobucket
Cafe Du Village

Photobucket
Mexican Food (or any good food for that matter!)

Photobucket
My home...

Last but not least (and by far the most important) - my friends :(

Counting the days until I am back...

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear--! Missing Larchmont
    And the Ravenswood and palm trees and smog
    Not to mention, your little dog.
    Have not seen on Larchmont lately
    Serge or James or Christian or Villaraigosa
    But we all miss Aya the most-a.

    ReplyDelete