Saturday, August 1, 2009

Better late then never...

or is it!

I was absolutely exhausted last night. Came back from work, got into bed and then gave into to peer pressure to go to the Embankment (local pub) to meet up with some of the SFX people on the movie. It is a block away from the Swan and therefore a cute little stroll...

Photobucket

It was good to get out for a bit and see everyone...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did not drink but had a colossal Hot Chocolate!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also had a laugh at the teeny tiny bottles that people got - this one was £2.50 (yup - that's about $4 - aghhh)...

Photobucket

Then it was back home to bed! That's it! Really! See why I took my sweet ass time to post this? I should be ashamed... hopefully tomorrow (aka today) will bring more excitement and therefore a better post!

This is a reader submission from Monette...

Photobucket

We found it amusing that they advertise "Delivering your Lubricant Requirements" on the side of their truck - they did not understand that the US crew found this funny!

PS totally random but how cute are the vacuum cleaners here in England!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment