Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fat Cow...

This is what I have turned into! How can this be you ask? I ask myself the same question as clearly all I do is complain about the food, but at the same time it can't be that bad if I have become almost the same circumference as the damn hanger that we are filming in - agh.

I am vowing to stop snacking and eating crap as of tomorrow... should take a before and after pic of myself, however what little shame I have is preventing me from snapping the "before" photo!

Today was actually a pretty busy day for me (gasp) - as usual, cant talk about it but here are some cute pics of the VFX people...

Photobucket
Paul Franklin

Photobucket
Monette getting her super cute "mini" contact binder that Kieran put together for her...

Photobucket
Monette showing off her cute contact binder (see this is what we deem "exciting" at work - sad but true)!

Anyhow, after work we all retreated to the lobby bar for a chat. It was scorching hot, so Polly came to the rescue and opened what was possibly the worlds largest window!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mike looking like he is about to punch me in the face!

Photobucket
Polly learning the tricks of the trade from Bob...

Photobucket
Cory explaining something to Wally...

Photobucket
Tawa doing her best "how you doin'" face!

Photobucket
Chris told me not to take a photo of him - woops!

Sadly that is all I have to report. I think that this is going to be a tough week to come up with some good stuff. I will try to get pics with wardrobe and makeup tomorrow and then I believe that Tawa is going to take me on an adventure to he 24 hour "Tesco" here in Bedford (I think its like a creepy Target - you can get underwear and salami in one stop!)...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment