Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who knew?

That there is no TV on in the UK at 4am - that is with the exception of this...



What can only be described as the most AMAZING thing that I have ever seen grace a TV screen. I am tempted to wake up at the crack of dawn, regardless of call time from now on - just so that I can start to my mornings with it! How could you possibly have a bad day when this is how you start it!!



Anyway, we were on location again today (hurrah). We had quite a few extras which kept the costume department rather busy...

Photobucket

In fact, the mood today was rather serious and tense - there were a lot of things going on (bla bla bla bla) - cant talk about it but here are some photos that tell you nothing of what I am doing, saying, working on - you get the picture (well actually you don't... ha ha ha)!

Photobucket
"Video Village" (I say this in quotations as we don't really have one on this movie)!

Photobucket
Wally getting rid of some tension between setups!

Photobucket
Polly and Steve looking busy for the camera!

Photobucket
Joe doing his "sexy" pose!!

Photobucket
Monette busting out her best "Thriller" moves that were then trumped by Steve's MC Hammer that I sadly did not capture!

Photobucket
Stacey doing her thang!

Lastly, we got home late and seeing as I have to leave at 5:30am tomorrow, I shall be going to bed shortly (sigh).

I shall leave you with two reader submissions -

Photobucket

Steve Gehrke was kind enough to snap this shot of my surrogate husband and me yesterday! Don't worry Ryan - I found him to be a little cold and what they say about "its not size, its what you do with it" is not true!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow whos that really good looking guy doing the sexy pose? i bet women don't find him creepy at all......

    ReplyDelete